zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Short review of a coffee shop: Javana, Bruges

I was in Bruges last weekend, going to the saturday market with my mom. She used to go there long ago, when she still had a place by the sea, so she knew her way around the town of Bruges.
It is famous for it's really nice buildings, tourists travel the world to visit Bruges, I can understand this, it is a gorgeous city. Once my fiancee moves back to Belgium, we will be visiting it on one of our first weekends and on that day, I will surely also visit Javana!

It's located in the shopping street, close to the historical big market place.

From the outside, it looks a little small, the display window is nice, I step inside.
First impression, what a cool and cozy little shop this is. Much bigger than Blanche Dael in Maastricht, another one of my fav shops, it is much deeper here in Bruges. They have a nice classic display of the coffee beans behind the counter. I already knew they sold Blue Mountain and yes, they had some that day as well :)
I bought some Java Boungi Kalossi, whatever  that meant :p I am drinking it at work, it is a little gem, powerfull, spice, earthy! Needs a little more sugar than most coffees :)

But back to the store, they had a great selection of Teas as well as mugs, cups, chocolates, ...
This is a nice shop, if I ever have my own shop, I want it to be as cozy as this one.
Every time I will visit Bruges, Javana is on my visitlist, it's worth the trip!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten