dinsdag 7 juni 2011

what the future brings!

or what I like to call, what I just bought/ordered.

In this case, I used a new supplier called koffiecentrale.be, a belgian-dutch website, with a very decent supply of beans, including high quality beans and single origins.

What I liked about them, obviously, is the big amount of products! Many brands are represented, Illy, Mrs. Rose, Tre Forze, Mykona, La Semeuse, Lavazza, Kimbo, Mauro, ... I love it.
I got 8 different beans. Not kidding, 8 kinds...

From the swiss roasters Blaser, I am getting the following
  • "Lila e rose"
  • Jamaican Blue Mountain Wallenford
  • Galapagos San Cristobal
  • Java Katakan, the 100% pure Robusta, REALLY looking forward to this one!
From Mykona, roasters based in Berlin, Germany, I am only getting 2 beans
  • Galapagos Malabar Organic
  • Hawaii Kona, extra Fancy, Tokie Farm
Then 2 more, the Mrs.Rose and the Tre Forze beans.
Expect reviews as soon as I open them! I will be reviewing this Jamaican Blue Mountain again, as it is the Wallenford one, among BM beans, you have 3 quality ratings, this is the highest one guaranteed.
It will give me an excellent occasion to compare it to the one tasted in Belgium and the one in China.
Also wanting to try the Galapagos beans very badly, the Galapagos islands have a strict "no fertilizers, no pesticides" policy because of the turtles, so I heard they have the most natural flavour of all coffee beans, I hope this is not just some "commercial" trick to make u buy them at higher prices :)

In 1 order, I am getting the Hawaiian Kona, the Jamaican Blue Mountain, the 100% robusta called Java Katakan... The only problem I have now, which one do I try first?

Loving my life, Loving my coffee!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten